NetWrix Service Monitor 2.0.44
Monitors failed Windows services
- Publisher: NetWrix Windows Service Monito
- Screenshot: View the screenshot
- OS Support: WinXP, Win2000, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32,Win7 x64, WinServer
- Last Updated: October 24, 2011
- License: Freeware
NetWrix Service Monitor2.0.44 Description
Windows services are critical components of Windows-based servers and workstations. To ensure correct system functions and prevent downtime, administrators shall closely watch service states and take corrective actions as soon services fail.
NetWrix Services Monitor is a FREE tool that automatically tracks all Windows services configured to start automatically. If a service fails to start or accidentally stops, the tool sends e-mail alert to admin and optionally restarts the service or the entire computer. The tool can be used to monitor MS Exchange services and prevent e-mail downtime.
Product features and benefits:
- Track multiple computers at a time. Scales well to track thousands of computers.
- Detects all services configured in Automatic startup mode.
- Sends e-mail alerts to amdinistartors.
- Optionally restarts failed services (commercial version only).
- Optionally restarts computers when one or more services fail (commercial version only).
Two editions are available: freeware and commercial. Please contact NetWrix Corporation at www.netwrix.com for more information.
NetWrix Service Monitor2.0.44 Related Software
NetWrix Windows Service Monito 's Products
- NetWrix Service Monitor 2.0.44
Monitors and alerts failed Windows services on multiple computers