AnVir Task Manager (ru) 4.4
Processes and startup items manager
- Publisher: task manager
- Screenshot: View the screenshot
- OS Support: Win98,WinME,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- Last Updated: July 24, 2009
- License: Freeware
AnVir Task Manager (ru)4.4 Description
Task Manager is utility software that gives users a comprehensive set of tools to put them in full control of their computer. It gives you detailed information about every process that is running, and about applications running automatically on Windows startup including all hidden applications. Tray icon with HDD and CPU usage information. Protection against viruses.
Advanced startup manager allows you to:
Get full list of applications running automatically on Windows startup including all hidden applications.
Get all additional information about startup applications.
Disable/enable, add/delete, edit startup entries.
Stop or run once again startup application.
Startup guard allows you to:
See alert when any new application adds itself to startup.
Forbid some applications to be added to startup.
See alert when Internet Explorer home page was changed.
Process manager allows you to:
Get full information about all processes: CPU and memory usage, executable name with full path, priority, work time, user name.
Get executable file properties, icon and version information.
Stop many processes with one click.
Change process priorities.
Tray icons allows you to:
Get current information about CPU usage including list of most active programs.
Get current information about HDD usage.
Protection against viruses includes:
Detection and destruction of most propagated viruses.
Virus database update.
Minimum usage of system resources.
1. protect computer from been infected with viruses
2. cure infected computer
3. view full info about running processes including processor and memory usage
4. manage Windows startup files
5. speed up Windows boot time and increase computer performance by disabling useless programs and delay startup loading